• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Bpipe + dc sports manifold fitment

Hi just a quick question will a genuine spoon Bpipe fit to a Dc sports mani? as I know it won't fit the standard uk spec mani without slight modification (ep3)

cheers

If you do end up modding the B-pipe it is only elongating the bolt holes, not a big job for an exhaust fitter.

Cheers loxy I'll go with the Dc sports then will save some money over a toda mani

c4doc did your system have the spoon Bpipe? I was hoping it wouldn't be excessively loud as the spoon Bpipe has a silencer, however if it is loud I wouldn't be too worried I'll just have to have a light foot in built up areas :D

Cheers loxy I'll go with the Dc sports then will save some money over a toda mani

c4doc did your system have the spoon Bpipe? I was hoping it wouldn't be excessively loud as the spoon Bpipe has a silencer, however if it is loud I wouldn't be too worried I'll just have to have a light foot in built up areas :D

It did but it was more the N1 back box that made it loud.

A de-cat mani will always add a bit to the overall sound as will a bigger b-pipe.

What back box you having on it?

You'll never have a light foot if you've got an N1.

I've got the spoon Bpipe and the spoon n1 so just going to order the Dc sports manifold so I guess it's going to be loud

would you say it was a nice sound though ?

Haha yeah once it's on I doubt I'll be driving like miss daisy anymore !

I've got the spoon Bpipe and the spoon n1 so just going to order the Dc sports manifold so I guess it's going to be loud

would you say it was a nice sound though ?

Haha yeah once it's on I doubt I'll be driving like miss daisy anymore !

I enjoyed it, especially at Spa when nice and hot with pops and bangs.

Take it you have a K100/Kpro?

The sound eggs you on and just makes you want to give it the beans.

Had a Gruppe M with mine and RBC. Have a look at YouTube for some video's for sound clips.

Think mine went about 98-102 db.

I haven't got a kpro/k100 yet as I'm getting all the parts together first then heading up to tdi north for kpro and a map

yeah I bet ! I love the sound of the spoon n1 , such quality parts as well the welds and finish are spot on

I'm thinking of rrc inlet with 70ml tb gruppe m and tdi north drop in cams should make some good power and torque

did you do a lot of track days ?

I love the sound of the N1 I just fitted. BUT it's on a stock system and I think the sound level is perfect. That said I'm going for a silenced B pipe when finances alow for better flow. Can only imagine how loud this pipe would be with straight through.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blakectr agreed even just a n1 backbox sounds awesome , so hopefully with a silenced Bpipe and de cat mani it should sound awesome , apparently even with a standard mani an I silenced Bpipe with the n1 is very loud so a unsilenced Bpipe with a decat would be insane too loud

Many years ago I was at a meet and one of the attendee's had an EP3 with Toda manifold, Supersprint unsilenced B pipe and an N1 backbox. It was stupidly loud. Call me old but I think the N1 by itself now is too loud, it will just drone on the motorway and won't get you any points with your neighbours.

Many years ago I was at a meet and one of the attendee's had an EP3 with Toda manifold, Supersprint unsilenced B pipe and an N1 backbox. It was stupidly loud. Call me old but I think the N1 by itself now is too loud, it will just drone on the motorway and won't get you any points with your neighbours.

Agree but think that's our age now Dooks.

If you're doing a good bit of motorway driving stay away from the N1. Maybe go Fujitsubo RM01A

I don't do motorway driving maybe on the very odd occasion , I only use the type r on the weekends as its not my daily so I should be ok

Back