• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Calipers

No imo, same pad size so cant imagine much better stopping power. They do look good mind

Its not always just about pad size! They are a far superior caliper over the stock ones.

Its not always just about pad size! They are a far superior caliper over the stock ones.

This^^^

Ive got the Spoon Calipers, they are Monoblock's so its a one piece caliper, not 2 pieces. It does make a noticeable difference.

Yes they are 4-pots Mr.Hazz.

They are an improvement over OEM. You dont see big companies making BBK's using 2 piece calipers. I think this is for a reason.

They're lighter, stronger and have a better calliper to pad contact. For what they are they are too expensive when you can go to a full bbk with floating discs etc.. for not that much more.

They're lighter, stronger and have a better calliper to pad contact. For what they are they are too expensive when you can go to a full bbk with floating discs etc.. for not that much more.

But they are Ooooo so JDM....

Buy them off the shelf with Mugen S2000 exhausts in Japanese Halfords.

I've not said they aren't an improvement, My oppinion is they're just expensive for what they are. Oems are good enough supported with a good pad, lines and fluid. If I were to spend a good wedge on brakes it would prob be on stoptechs bbk :smt023

Back