• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Cat Back

jsc

I got a spoon n1 cat back fitted today. Sounds lovely with the JR header :twisted:

I love it's understated looks, I went off my old 4” tail pipe when the local chavs in their corsa's and saxo's started fitting lookalikes :x

Many thanks to Tom at TGM for emptying my wallet again :lol:

dsc001187wc.jpg

dsc001199dg.jpg

dsc001207xi.jpg
[

Looking 8)

One of my future mods.

Just wish it had twin pipes. But it is a proven exhaust for the CTR so I'll overlook that.

CTR said:
Looking 8)

One of my future mods.

Just wish it had twin pipes. But it is a proven exhaust for the CTR so I'll overlook that.

Mark 43 is selling a Spoon N1 back box for a VERY cheap price :wink:

Mmmmmm - Rota Torques 8) 8)

Or are they original Work Emoticons :D

You gotta love the Spoon System :twisted:

Got my Spoon from Tom @ TGM 2 weeks ago and love it dont know why I left it so long to get one.
Very good price, and an extremly helpful bloke. :D

cressie said:
Got my Spoon from Tom @ TGM 2 weeks ago and love it dont know why I left it so long to get one.
Very good price, and an extremly helpful bloke. :D

Yup, Tom is a top bloke. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else now. Will be going back to get my tappets adjusted in the near future :D

I Paid about £260 for the B-Pipe from TGM and £280 for the N1 brand new from elsewhere.

Back