• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon earth kit

I can't help but feel sceptical about earthing kits, I really cannot see how they do anything at all. imo its just engine bay bling, people just pay for 'spoon' kudos

I can't help but feel sceptical about earthing kits, I really cannot see how they do anything at all. imo its just engine bay bling, people just pay for 'spoon' kudos

They increase the electrical current in the car as well as look good.

Makes the windows close quicker too.

I don't have one and don't really see myself getting one but the people that have them say they are pretty good.

:)

They increase the electrical current in the car as well as look good.

Makes the windows close quicker too.

I don't have one and don't really see myself getting one but the people that have them say they are pretty good.

:)

The theory behind them is sound enough, but as an electrical engineer I just find it hard to believe that the car is built with such duff grounding you have to buy extra bonding leads to make it work properly :confused:

I'd like to go round a car with a multimeter and test the resistance to earth without a kit fitted, and then with, to actually see if its a load of cobblers as I suspect. :)

Back