• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spoon ETD

just fitted my spoon sports etd to my ep3, i have nt seen many about so i though i would show you some pics :D
spoon2.jpg

spoon1.jpg

spoon.jpg

Yeah I didn't know they did one either, and it looks like you are able to fit it with other strut braces still attached.

Do you have enough room on the bolts though ?

There was one for sale on the other forum this morning

Carl

C'mon ladies get with the program, this has being on the Spoon website for at least 3 months now :lol:

By my maths it worked out considerably cheaper than the J's ETD, although that was based on converting prices from Yen to GBP.... so no doubt we'll get raped as per usual with Spoon stuff :lol:

Growey said:
Where did u get this from mate and how much was it... Not seen these on the spoon website

i havent seen one on the web either, my mates got it from the spoon shop in japan last week :D which was nice, i belive they will be getting hold of a couple of them and they will work out around the same price as the Js :D its a quaility piece of kit, and one thing i didnt think was going to happen was it sounds mint, you can really hear the engine inside the car now :D

N77 said:
Yeah I didn't know they did one either, and it looks like you are able to fit it with other strut braces still attached.

Do you have enough room on the bolts though ?

There was one for sale on the other forum this morning

Carl

the sturt brace actually fits better now with the etd fitted as its rasied the strut off my brake res :D the one you saw for sale was this one then i told him he couldnt sell my present :lol: this is the only one in the uk that we know of :D was it jhonny G selling it?

crftom said:
the sturt brace actually fits better now with the etd fitted as its rasied the strut off my brake res :D the one you saw for sale was this one then i told him he couldnt sell my present :lol: this is the only one in the uk that we know of :D was it jhonny G selling it?

Yeah think it was mate :D

Just make sure there is enough thread still left on the bolts on the strut tower having the 2 on, otherwise it could be dangerous

Carl

There are a few ITR-DC2 members with the Spoon ETD - I will be getting one in a couple of weeks when the retailer on the ITR-DC2 gets some more in :wink:

Yeah, I sold about 10 sets of the Spoon ETD on the DC2 forum in 2 months. If you guys need I can set up a group buy over here.

ProRacer said:
Yeah, I sold about 10 sets of the Spoon ETD on the DC2 forum in 2 months. If you guys need I can set up a group buy over here.

You got any DC5 ones?

ProRacer said:

EVIL EVIL MAN!!! :roll: :lol:

Back