• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 + B pipe gasket?

Just a quicky.... iv had a search but not found anything in stone
icon_confused.gif

does the standard onut gasket fit? or is it a larger size i need due to slightly bigger pipe diameter?

waiting to fit but dont wanna take my oem system off to find i need to drive and find a gasket. so any help appreciated
icon_salut.gif

cheers.

It's a bigger bore so I'd imagine it needs a bigger donut (60.5mm, standard is 57.2mm). My B-pipe came with the donut so I didn't have to buy one.

Just get one in case and take it back if you don't use it. Sale of goods act gives you the right of return on un-used goods if you change your mind in so many days. Just get if from a local autofactors then there's little or no hasstle taking it back.

I took my exhaust down to an exhaust fitters(eg Kwik Fit) and ask for one to fit as they hold various OEM for different makes. As they dont normally charge for them seperately you may find they will let you have it for free, like they did for me ;)

Back