• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 Backbox - Admiral - Might be helpful

Hi All,

Just posting this more for a helping hand/guide.

Just phoned admiral and insured my genuine Spoon N1 backbox on my EP3. I have 3 months remaining on my policy (10 month bonus accelerator) and it has cost me £7.00 extra a month between now and July.

They didn't really seem too bothered about it to be honest i.e. didn't ask for the make, etc until I pushed for it to be stored on their details in case the boys in blue decide to tug me.

I requested a personal letter to be sent out and pretty much dictated what it would say (basically to cover my own ar$e from every angle)

I'm 22 with 5 years NCB no convictions and no previous accidents.

Hope this is somewhat helpful :)

after the struggle i had getting the old one off and this on + im not in an area where car theft/parts is high so i dont think it will go anywhere saying that i asked if it was covered and Shimsha in customer services said it was so ive kept a record of the call, etc

That's okay then. As long as they pay out for that to if some moron hits you in the rear.

I think in the grand scheme of things I'm going to be more gutted at the car being damaged but I know what you mean, I have gone undeclared with mods before and nearly got caught out a few times so I've come to the conclusion....better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it ;)

Back