• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 + Bung = Trackdays?

Guys, can anyone tell me if a Spoon N1 with a bung will pass 98db track day DB limits?

Has anyone on here done a trackday with an N1?

I know that without it the db levels are around 103-104db.

Have you just got a N1, or do you have Header, B pipe, etc.....

Depends what track your going to. I suspect a full spoon system would pass the static test because the car wont be in vtec. However a flyby test will be something else...

I have had one on my previous EP3, but didnt track it.

I was thinking about getting one for my new one, but TBH I might just stick with the std and get a B Pipe instead. I dont want hassle from the marshals.

B-pipe will get more gains than a backbox (minimal as it is but :lol:) and no real increase in noise levels for track like you say.

i had to take my N1 backbox off for 105db at brands hatch, i just mated the standard backbox to the spoon b-pipe

what db's does a buddy club spec 3 put out as i want to do track days but it if it goes over the track day db's i wont bother

Back