• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spoon n1 copy?

Looking into buying a spoon n1 and b-pipe off a forum member, i asked if it had the spoon plaque and it hasn't, thats not a problem as i know its only the later ones which had that, but has crossed my mind it could be a copy.

Question is how the hell do you know youve got the real deal when there are no spoon markings on the system?

Same applies, some do some don't. It is the newer ones that tend not to have the markings.

there are spoon N1 copys out there, i know funky power"s own brand of exhaust is a rep of the N1. the b-pipe will have a code stamped on it if genuine and for the N1 im sure there is a code stamp on the under side of the old ones. if you find any codes just to make sure i suppose you could get in touch with spoon sports europe, it never hurts to ask. 01823 663111

Back