• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 db?

I was the same John, drove down a private bit of road, gave it a load in second and just laughed at the noise, my mate was in the passenger seat just grinning. I want one for the Teg as I always loved the look of them aswell as the noise.

They look better on the Teg too, suit the cut out in the bumper.

DO IT!

in honesty, i am getting a bit bored with mine. its loud but bareable. thinking of swapping my catback out for a toda and race manifold of some description.

the n1 sounds immense. but its getting the the point now where i am just a bit bored of the noise on a daily basis.

i had my car mot failed on it and spend a week with the stock backbox attached to the bpipe and it still sounded alright.

bit of info for anyone who cares though, my stock manifold and cat/silenced bpipe and N1 passed sound testing on a 98db track day at donington.

Back