• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 EP3 - About to sell, what's it worth?

Heya dudes,

My first official post on here, so a big HELLO!

I picked up my first EP3 Type R yesterday and I'm loving it. The only thing I'm not loving, or should I say the wife is not loving is the Spoon N1 attached. :)

I'm in the process of buying a used OEM rear box as that's a bit more like my cuppa tea, but wondered what a decent looking, genuine Spoon N1 backbox was worth? as I would like to sell it on.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys,

Chris

Thanks for that Loxy, an oracle on this forum it seems. :)

Might have to bung it on fleebay as I'm not going to be able to sell it on here anytime soon! LOLS!

You wont have any problem selling it for £200-£250 depending on its condition, its worth giving it a good pressure wash and polish if your looking for top money!

Cheers Moltenice, I'm about to remove it for the newly painted OEM replacement. Will be sure to give it a bloody good clean and metal polish.

No probs, i cleaned mine up with wheel cleaner then used a rotary polisher with some metal polish on it, looked brand new once done!

I paid £240 for mine in April second hand, they seem to be fairly sought after so I have no doubt it will sell. How is the standard backbox?

I could make you cry, i got my spoon n1 backbox, oil cap and rad cap for £270 , the honda near me were doing spoon bits and they were getting rid of them cheap!

I paid £240 for mine in April second hand, they seem to be fairly sought after so I have no doubt it will sell. How is the standard backbox?

Sorry for the late reply on this one. Going sweet thanks dude, plastered it in anti rust paint and polished the tips and its given it a new lease of life. My neighbours even say hello to me again! LOL!

Is it a bit wrong that I've listed it on Ebay, had crap offers and I've reduced it to £185 and still haven't sold it?

Sorry for the late reply on this one. Going sweet thanks dude, plastered it in anti rust paint and polished the tips and its given it a new lease of life. My neighbours even say hello to me again! LOL!

Haha yea we have had less conversations with the neighbours since I fitted the b-pipe!

totally agree with Jimbo... Someone will come along wanting to buy it, is it just buy it now or can buyers bid as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well strangely, it went at 4:20am this morning! LOL!

All sorted and fairly happy even though it only went for £185, it wasn't the best example going as it was a gen 1.

Back