• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon n1 noise level

ads

I currently have a spoon n1 back box on a toatally stock system, i once had a un-silenced supersprint b pipe but it was way too loud so i took it off.

Im now after a aftermarket silenced b pipe, but im a little concerned at how loud it will be compared to the standard b pipe.

Any advice would be great.

I think its actually quite quiet just driving normally, I was used to a spec III right enough.

I would say at exactly 60 on the speedo its a little drony, but above and below its fine.

Nickctr thought so too and he can't handle noise at all.

i've got the supersprint silenced b-pipe and it's fine. it's probably about 15% louder than just with the back box. I'll get a video up when i'm on my own pc.

my N1 is just a backbox and its relatively quiet in the car, if my girlfriend or mother didnt complain about it how bad can it be?

Back