• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 on a Sport...

Hi all!

I am looking to get an N1 for my 04' sport.

Has anyone had this done or know of this being done to a Sport?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Civic Sport 55 said:
Hi all!

I am looking to get an N1 for my 04' sport.

Has anyone had this done or know of this being done to a Sport?

Any advice would be appreciated.

The spoon N1 back box will fit straight on to your mid pipe yes!

The Spoon B-pipe will not fit on to your cat.

Have you seen this done then Dotty???

I've read on "the other forum" that a flange had to be made as my mid pipe is smaller or something....?

As far as I know it bolts straight on.

I know its possible though!! Click me and you will see a spoon N1 on a Civic Ep1 (1.4)

I disagree dotty, i have had a type r and a sport next to each other up on ramps... the sports midpipe is a smaller diameter i think and has smaller mounting flanges.... the backbox is also slightly different..
i think it is also possible for a b-pipe to fit onto his CAT as it has the same 3-bolt fixin pattern as a type r, however you may require a gasket to be made..

But i may have been blind that day at work.... :roll:

I will let a tuner answer for sure then - I remember this question being asked before and seem to remember the answer was YES it will fit :?

A friend at work was going to buy my standard ctr backbox to go on his sport,but it wouldent fit. Pipework on the ctr to big for sport. Sorry. :(

N1 will not fit your mid pipe.

Only reason i have one as i have a 2.5" Bore straight through mid pipe.

Bore of the EP1/EP2 is 1.75" and has smaller flanges.

Get a custom mid pipe made (either whole thing, or just get them to weld a larger flange on the end :? ) I wouldnt recommend making the flange on the N1 smaller as your cutting into a £350 backbox! :shock:

Or you could buy mine as you live very close and i will do you a better deal than Friendy :lol: :lol:

Civic Sport 55 said:
Too late! Thanks anyway guys! Ive had it fitted for a while! :D

Hahaha..........didn't notice you first posted in September :roll: :roll: :lol:

Back