• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1 or J's Racing 60R

Just after some advice if anyone can help. I have been looking at j's racing 60R back box for an ep3 really like the look of them but I currently have a standard manifold standard cat custom b pipe made up of Megan silencer and flange with a pipe welded on to mate up to cat as the Megan b pipe is designed for the civic si not UK ep3 which is then mated to spoon N1

Im after people's opinion on the sounds of j's racing back box as my current set up let's the spoon n1 be really raspy which I really like it is quiet loud as well as Megan silencer is smaller than a normal one. Just wondering if anyone's had experience with the 60r have looked on utube but not many ep3 with them

Cheers mark

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Had a j's on my Dc2. Complete system and was mega loud. Just go With what you like. Both have there own unique sound.

Back