• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spoon n1 & supersprint unsilenced b pipe too loud ! other options ?

On friday my spoon n1 was fitted to my supersprint unsilenced b pipe and I have lasted the weekend, my ears actually started to ache in the cabin . My misses absolutely hates it and asks what have I done to my car lol ? Now looking at buying a fujitsubo legalis r twin exhaust I know there is one on ebay at the moment but wondering if this is a good quality exhaust and it wont drone in cabin? Anyone know where I can source one brand new and the price ? Any thoughts would be helpful thanks

i have the spoon silenced back pipe, but fitted to the standard exhaust, have to say i didnt notice any increase, looking at changing my exhaust, so just wondring do you put the noise more down to unsilenced b pipe or exhaust?

It will definitely be down to the unsilenced b pipe whatever you do, dont put a spoon n1 onto an unsilenced b pipe makes your ears bleed ! Lol if your interested my spoon n1 will be up for sale on ebay next week
Its done about 70 miles brand new imported from japan by injection imports

I like the spoon but have you seen the fujitsubo legalis r twin exhaust I think thats the best looking exhaust for the ep3 so going to get that I think

Yeah the tail pipes are abit bigger than stock and its a fairly quite to which is what im after really because I want a mani n decat too so hopefully overall it wont be to loud. You can get the exhaust imported from japan by injection imports not sure how long delivery will take ***...

There is one on ebay at the momment but old matey claims its only done 1,000 miles since he bought it brand new, but the back box is like a light brown burnt colour so it looks fairly used

Fujitsubo legalis r twin exhaust cat back brand new from injection imports £620 including duty,vat, shipping, and handling not bad eh

Back