• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon N1

Just a quickie as i have just had one of these fitted by ADH at the meet.

I was talking with the chap who fitted it and he was saying (i've also read about it) that there is a bung you put in if you want to quieten down the rumble.
Anyway just wondered if this bung should come with the exhaust??

I never thought to check and there's nothing in the box now i've got home and put the box away.

(Don't get me wrong i love the noise, i'm just wondering and making sure i dont need to call them if they've forgotten to give it to me)

na you need to get it separatly - there about 40 quid and I don;t think they make it that much of a differance.

Keep it loud and proud! :lol:

monkey boy kev said:
Just a quickie as i have just had one of these fitted by ADH at the meet.

I was talking with the chap who fitted it and he was saying (i've also read about it) that there is a bung you put in if you want to qieten down the rumble.

Anyway just wondered if this bung should come with the exhaust??

I never thought to check and there's nothing in the box now i've got home and put the box away.

No, you have to buy it. Unfortunate I didn't know, as I had my Spoon N1 and bung in my boot to sell.

Takes it back to near stock sound, although very restrictive, and you won't want to VTEC with it in, as it feels very strained.

Half the reason I got the Toda - same or slightly better power than the N1 and b-pipe, but a lot less noisy, and no need to drive with the bung.

Cool cheers for the info guys. As i say i love the noise it makes but just wanted to check that ADH hadn't forgotten to give it to me.

No worries, wait 'til you do your first tunnel run :twisted:

The Hatfield tunnel upto JAE is a good one :twisted:

I picked one up on Saturday too - with a £100 off cheque for the slot car racing it seemed rude not to!

Is it just me or is it louder today than it was on Saturday? :)

Robbo said:
I picked one up on Saturday too - with a £100 off cheque for the slot car racing it seemed rude not to!

Is it just me or is it louder today than it was on Saturday? :)

I was thinking that on way into work this morning.

Just had the Bpipe mated with the N1 back box on Emmas CTR.

My god it sounds :twisted: :twisted:

You should have seen the Audi TT drivers face when Emma went past closely followed by me.. :lol:

It's a bit noisy from cold and on low <30mph speed driving...

But when at full chat it sounds just great! Like an angry wasp.

Back