• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

spoon pro springs

hi just wondered what sort of price a set of used 30mm spoon pro springs should go for? payed £260 brand new for them , done less than 4k with receipt any advice would be great ,

Stop trying to bypass the for sale rules they are in place for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, can I ask why your getting rid of them as I am looking to purchase in the near future. Were you not happy with them? Also I was under the impression that the Spoon progressives were a 20mm drop not 30mm.

Post edited, this is not the for sale section and no ebay links are allowed to try and sell an item.

sorry about this i just thought i would give the guys on the forum , 1st shout on these as im new and couldnt sell any the parts for sale section, reason ive sold them cos is ive gone for a bigger drop on the suspension. These have sold now via ebay , no offence intended , thanks jimmy

Back