• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon sound clip....

I would like to go and do it now, but my neigbours would try to kill me :lol:

if its any help this is a clip of mine on a rolling road, I have a race header too, so its a wee bit louder than just the spoon n1 + b pipe on their own :twisted:

http://bilb0.net/~freakonaleash/Al.wmv (Right click - Save As... ~17Mb)

paul.goffin said:
I would be very interested if anyone has got a clip of the oem back box with a Spoon B pipe.

Sorry no soundclip, but to answer your Q in the polls section:

paul.goffin said:
Mossy said:
Had my B-Pipe on since May & N1 Since mid Aug (incorrect N1 in garage initially, and waiting for THE shipment from Japan). Loved B pipe plus std backbox, but love N1 even more :twisted:

Bought a bung as well, but it's still not come out of it's box yet!

How loud was it with the stock backbox??
Then how much louder did the N1 backbox make it?

I don't want the exhaust too loud and am considering getting just the Spoon B-pipe.

The B pipe was great - there were a few sweet spots through the rev range (1.5k being my favourite when first starting her up, then 4k), then VTEC. I don't think the volume increased that much (perhaps 10/20%?), but it was the deeper bassier sound that had me smiling.

Once the N1 went on, then i just had a stupid smile - the bass was accentuated, & the volume increased by about double. It was only then that i started turning heads, & setting off car alarms in multi-storey car parks :twisted:

So B-pipe is a good investment if you want it to remain subtle. I was V surprised to find what a difference the N1 made

Thanks for the info Mossy :smt023

So your saying it is not much louder than stock, with just the B-Pipe, just the tone has changed?

I don't want a loud system, just something to give me a little gain when connected to my airbox and a system that sounds a little better especially when I hit the VTEC.

paul.goffin said:
Thanks for the info Mossy :smt023

So your saying it is not much louder than stock, with just the B-Pipe, just the tone has changed?

I don't want a loud system, just something to give me a little gain when connected to my airbox and a system that sounds a little better especially when I hit the VTEC.

I can't t hear mine when I hit VTEC. All I can hear is the Grupp M gorwling away!

Back