• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Sports Europe Offer

Dynax

The Babysitter
Reading this months JTuner magazine and near the back....(Page 115)

Is an advert for spoon sports europe.

There prices are :

Spoon N1 = £269

Gear knob = £31.99

Brake caliper = £298

Prog Springs = £198

Now, to me this seems really really cheap. Also says Alan Day Honda and CPL Racing are official stockists. Are they offering them at this price too?

Don't believe anything SSEL say.
Order now for delivery by Christmas...........what Christmas they won't say.

I'm still waiting on things that were promised by Ant ages ago. They even delivered an S2000 rocker cover and said it would be ok if I just plug the other breathers. :roll:

I'm still waiting with bated breath for the passenger seat frame that was supposed to be being flown out a month ago.

Deal with at your peril!

Look at this: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3379

In their defence the sump finally turned up this week but I refuse to believe its for an EP3 until I see it on my car tomorrow!

Ant........WHERE ARE MY PARTS!!!!!!!!! :evil:

HASNIC said:
Dynax said:
Says £298.99 in JTuner

Gotta be a misprint as they are up around the £1000 Mark normally :lol:

That will be just the pads. :roll:

Took mine off today and they had cracked and started to crumble. replaced them with DS2500's at a fraction of the cost.

Avoid the pads!

Seat frames are nice apparently.....if you can get one. :roll:
S2000 rocker covers also look very nice..........but not on an EP3! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HASNIC said:
Dynax said:
Says £298.99 in JTuner

Gotta be a misprint as they are up around the £1000 Mark normally :lol:

I bet it says Calipers From £289.99 meaning that they are cheap on DC2's or something....

£290 for a set of spoon calipers? Hell yes I'd have some of that.

TP, any idea when Paul is expecting the Toda catbacks in ? I'm like kid waiting for Santa to show up here ! :lol: :oops: :lol:

PS - has SSEL being taken over by PPUK :D :wink: I wasted two months waiting, I know your pain TP !

CTR_Paul said:
TP, any idea when Paul is expecting the Toda catbacks in ? I'm like kid waiting for Santa to show up here ! :lol: :oops: :lol:

Think its next week. :wink:
Well worth the wait though. :twisted:

Doesn't say from either.

No good telling me it doesnt say it, im only passing on what i can read :p I know there bloody cheap, hence why i posted it.

As i'd personally like a few things at those prices :lol:

Hi

Sorry to inform the prices in Jtuner are not correct, on the price logo it is ment to state "from" and also "plus vat". This was an over sight from the Marketing manager, changes will be made for the next issue

TP
My apologies for the wait on the Seat slider and the yellow rocker cover. These parts were ordered from spoon within the week you ordered them, the problem has come with the manufacturing/delivery from Spoon JP. I have only given dates to Paul at system-r (who is at no fault), dates that have been given to me. On the delivery of the incorrect head cover I took it to the ANC depo the same day it arrived because it arrived after the collection, I didn't have time to check it.
When Paul called me on the 31st and informed me it was incorrect I could have quit, I called Spoon JP and after long conversations / arguments they promised a dispatch date of the 9th of Nov (for both your outstanding parts) it is now the 11th and I received the tracking number from Japan to the UK this morning at 2am.

The tracking number is as follows EE924665906JP this can be checked at the following link http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/ems/ems.html

Again Sorry on behalf of SSEL and more importantly Spoon Japan

Anthony

Nice one for outlining/explaining the delay mate.

As a buyer, and a human being, we all understand the reasons for problems, but as I'm sure you are aware, what we do appreciate is a high level of "personal" customer service, which in turn results in repeat purchasing from traders such as yourself.

:wink:

Thanks Ant.

Fingers crossed then.

Just to clarify Spoon products are very very good hence why I have so many of them on my car. Downer seems to be the delivery from Japan.

They are worth waiting for though. 8)

tp said:
SSEL said:
The tracking number is as follows EE924665906JP this can be checked at the following link http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/ems/ems.html

Anthony

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Retained by Customs on 13th due to improper invoice. :roll: :lol:
Well how about that?
SSEL accuses another company for importing parts with incorrect invoices and yet they have the cheek to do the same :roll:

Trung said:
tp said:
SSEL said:

Anthony

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Retained by Customs on 13th due to improper invoice. :roll: :lol:
Well how about that?
SSEL accuses another company for importing parts with incorrect invoices and yet they have the cheek to do the same :roll:

how about the invoice got lost in transit and they needed to contact Spoon in Jp to get a copy

Goods sent yesterday - Paul should have them today

Back