• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

sports cat or de-cat????

im just looking for some advice/guidance really folks! need a new cat as mines started blowing. just debating which route to take!! prices would be appreciated also! HELP NEEDED!!

I have a EP3 OEM cat you can have for £50 mate.

Its off a 55 plate CTR which had done about 20,000 miles. No rattles and in very good condition.

:)

alright mate yeah that could be a shout. you got a photo of it like??? it would be ok on an 02 plate ep3 wouldnt it??

alright mate yeah that could be a shout. you got a photo of it like??? it would be ok on an 02 plate ep3 wouldnt it??

Um, I've not got a photo of it but I will be able to supply you one if you like.

Its still all wrapped up from when it was removed at TGM last year.

Yes it will be a straight replacement.

If you're interested send me a PM mate.

:)

de-cat because the sports cat is a stupid price and all you have to do is put the standard cat back on for Mot.

de-cat because the sports cat is a stupid price and all you have to do is put the standard cat back on for Mot.

Sports cat if it'll pass an MOT, saves changing to a normal cat each time, which if yours is blowing there's a good chance it'll fail emissions anyway.

Sports CAT, mainly cos I have one left over from my CTR that is going cheap :) works fine no issues at all and only want £50 :)

Never had an MOT with it fitted so wouldn't know but don't see why not. As far as i'm away it's a 200 CEL but came with my BC spec 3 when I got it second hand hence why I'm not asking a lot as I don't know much about it. Open to offers though as it's going to waste currently.

Back