• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spot lights

Hi, does anyone know how to change the bulbs in the spot lights in the bumper on a face lift ep3. Do yo have to go in from under the front bumper.

Hey did you manage to change your spot light bulbs? I need to do mine this week too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi mate, no I've not got round to it yet, would you let me know how you go about it when you do yours, what type of bulbs are you going for, I was thinking yellow but bright white is still an option also.

I think it's a bumper off job to replace the H11 bulbs in the fog lamps. Thats how i have always done them anyway.

Easy to get the bumper off though. 10 min job.

Cheers for the advice guys, looks like this weekend I'll be taking the bumper off then!!! Let's hope the weather is nice!

These are the bulbs I bought, I got them off a autobulb website which said they were the right ones....

uploadfromtaptalk1396554160955.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

H11 is what you need for an EP3's fogs mate.

I did mine a few weeks ago with H11 HID bulbs.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Back