• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sprayed centre of dash

Got the centre of my dash sprayed in cozmic today as well as the inside door handles looks really well now better than the silver will try post pics

interested in seeing this. what paint did you use and where did you get it from? what steps did you take to do this also?

interested in seeing this. what paint did you use and where did you get it from? what steps did you take to do this also?

Hi I stripped it of all switches etc I gave it to my mate who's a paint sprayer I guess that he prepped it with primer and then mixed the paint from the paint code and then gave it a lick of paint will try and get pics up but new laptop not arrived yet I personally think it looks better than the silver

100_1490.jpg
100_1491.jpg
sorry picture was late what you think?

prefer my carbon fibre wrap centre console tbh. I try to avoid having things which can reflect sunlight incase it shines in my eyes

I was just about to slate this post at the idea of a halfords spray job...but this is pretty good fella :)

Looks ace. All you need now is to get some JDM mats and scrap those ebay shockers. Don't worry, I had the same until I saw the light!

came with it so cannot complain! what is the difference between the jdm ones?

night and day mate. JDM mats are of the highest quality. you won't find any other mats that come close. You have to pay a premium because of this, but it's worth it.

They've been discontinued now, so you'll have to pick up a set second hand. Don't worry about the steep price tag either, because you'll be able to make your money back at re-sale.

I wan't to do mine now. It would look sh*t in milano and wouldn't match in cosmic. carbon wrap it is then.:D

Back