• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spykee's CTR & Corrado G60

hiya all!

well seeing as its the section to do it in i thought that i should post a few pics of the CTR, which has to be sold with the imminent house and mortgage on its way.....

also thought i should post a few of my Corrado G60 seeing people are gonna think there is a mad VW driver flashing at CTR's everywhere in the region of Northamptonshire! :lol: :lol:

here is my CTR :arrow:

Photo18NoPlates.jpg

Photo24NoPlates.jpg

Photo27NoPlates.jpg

here is my Corrado G60 :arrow:

NewPaintFrontOutsideHouse1--27-08-0.jpg

NewPaintFrontOutsideHouse2--27-08-0.jpg

NewPaintRearOutsideHouse1--27-08-05.jpg

so if you see a mad man in a veedub looking like that flashing their lights at you and waving from the wrong side of the car then its me! :lol: :lol:

Alex

Livvy + Paul said:
Loving that G60 8)

cheers you two 8)

its taken a fair bit of work to get it looking like that!

Assimilate said:
Nice one Alex. Have you decided which rims you are going for on the G60?

havnt decided yet kath, i think its gonna be a matter of cashflow tbh considering how much i have spent on it in the past 3 weeks :lol: :lol:

i want a miltek decat and catback system for it before new rims too cos i think the baffles have gone in the original.... you cant complain really though with it lasting for 14 years :lol:

Alex

Very nice, but do not change the rims :) The car looks supr clean and imho is best that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeh this was posted ages ago lads! thanks for the positive comments though! :D

im actually driving a Clio 172 Cup at the moment but im selling that and going back to the G60...... im going to keep the rims by the way but its going to get lowered and a set of new tyres amongst a few little bits and pieces that need doing!

Jules, where abouts are you living? i love the G60 Rallye.... wouldnt mind taking a look at one close up 8)

SpaceMonkey said:
Always had a soft spot for Corrado's 8)

yeah me too! you also need a deep pocket as well though! :lol: :lol:

its not too bad as far as it goes though for a 15 year old car!

im now some cars later and the G60 went about 6 weeks ago so im going to be updating with what ive had before long..... and what im driving now!

all i can say is you drive like a complete nutter in ur MG so im guessin in the clio and CTR you were even more craaaaazy!!!!!!!!!

Back