• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

quick question i bought gp rear and tegiwa front bumper intakes done gp rear in about an hour not too bad guy from tegiwa said easy to fit intakes but i reckon only way to do it is to take front bumper off am i correct thanks for any help

Front bumper off is an easy job, can get mine off in 5-10 mins tops.

quick question i bought gp rear and tegiwa front bumper intakes done gp rear in about an hour not too bad guy from tegiwa said easy to fit intakes but i reckon only way to do it is to take front bumper off am i correct thanks for any help

I took my front bumper off to fit the scoops. Was IMO the easiest way of fitting them.:)

Very minor update. I had some Samco hoses which are designed to fit the standard air intake manifold and air box fixings. I decided I would see what would fit with my current set up. I now have two new hoses adding a bit more bling under the bonnet.
icon_smile.gif

On another note I have managed to catch the plastic piece that holds the bonnet stay in place and broken it.
icon_mad.gif
Need to get new one sorted; gaffer tape holds it in place for the moment.
facepalm.gif

Really like this! They're really growing on me and this looks spot on, wheel size and stance looks prefect and a really good choice of mods!

A very interesting read, some top performance mods there and I love the black wheels! I think I'll be coming back here for inspiration when I've got some spare cash next!

I see you had an Arden corsa vxr too, great fun little hot hatch in the best color!

A very interesting read, some top performance mods there and I love the black wheels! I think I'll be coming back here for inspiration when I've got some spare cash next!

I see you had an Arden corsa vxr too, great fun little hot hatch in the best color!

Cheers for the comments.:D

Loved the Corsa but was always worried about what was going to break on it.

Got my vented bonnet back from the body shop today. They have done a great job tidying up the vents. Just need some decent weather to get it fitted back on to the car. Pouring down all day. Will post pics as soon as it is back on.:)

Back