• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Small update. Bought some Team Hekos a while ago. I bought them before the last track day and didn't want them on beforehand. Stuck them in now and a couple of pics to show them.
icon_smile.gif

Looking good. :smt023

I like a good set of wind deflectors. :D

Not an update as such. Thought I would post up a summary of my mods to date. Partly as a reminder to myself and also as a reference guide for anyone who is interested.

Interior
Skunk2 Gear Knob
TDI North short shifter
Fixings for removable Sabelt harnesses
J's Racing rear brace

Exterior
Siebon carbon fibre vented bonnet
Rear GP splitter
Aluminium fuel cap
Tegiwa fog light intakes
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 alloys
Lightweight black anodised wheels nuts
Team Heko wind deflectors

Engine Bay
RRC + cover
Hondata gasket
FD2 throttle body
CPL cold air intake
FD2 oil pump
Mugen baffled sump
M-Factory diff
HKS oil cap
HKS radiator cap
TDI North carbon spark plug cover
J's Racing front brace
Polybush engine mounts (all 3)
Mugen socks
RickRHonda type R battery strap
Samco silicone hoses

Brakes
Stoptech BBK up front
Stoptech discs on rear
Yellowstuff pads all round
RBF 600 brake fluid

Suspension
Meister R Zeta R coilovers
Polybush suspension mounts

Exhaust system
Tegiwa race manifold
J.P. Exhaust's custom exhaust with built in cat

Other
Spoon rigid collar kit
Flashpro

Upgrades waiting to go on
TDI North's experimental stage 2 cams (ex Loxy's car)
Toda valve springs

I think that's the lot, although over the 2+ years I have had the car I am sure I have missed something. Running what is my 3rd suspension setup, 2nd exhaust setup (3rd if you count the changes in configuration of my old HKS system) it is easy to get lost on what has and hasn't been done. If anyone spots any errors then please let me know.
icon_wink.gif

Popped into TDI north on Monday on my way down to the Lake District for a break and ordered my Toda valve springs.
icon_smile.gif

Paul wanted to take me out for a spin in his car but I had to turn it down.
icon_sad.gif
Don't think the boss would have been happy if she had to sit there for half an hour while I went out and enjoyed myself in 'another civic'. lol

Decided the cams etc will be done first thing in the new year. Might be a couple of additions beforehand.
icon_wink.gif

:lol: Jayne used to hate going to TDi. Drop offs and pick ups were all she would do.

Back