• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard airbox, intake hose + K&N panel worth how much?

All in title really, how much would you say a used standard airbox, standard intake hose plus a used K&N panel filter should sell for?

Depends on condition etc, look on ebay to see what they are selling for. I have an ep3 and bought a used airbox (to do the aibox mod) off ebay. The price of some were way too much imo but they were generally going for £40-£90 (airbox only). I managed to get mine for £25 though.

Thanks, I've seen a used airbox going on eBay for £50 once or twice but no takers! I've seen the K&N filters going used for £25 but no idea on the hose!
Reason I'm asking I'll have these items to sell soon and wasn't really sure what to ask for them!

I suppose it depends on demand too, fn2's are relatively new compared to the ep3 so there may not be much demand. Look at brand new prices too knock off what you think is reasonable. It also depends on how much you want for them, if someone offered you £20 for the lot you'd probably say "f" right off!! So it is hard to say, People will buy it if it's a bargain. As a rough guide I would budget £40-£50 for airbox, £20-£30 for intake hose and £15-£25 for filter (imo).

Or you could keep them boxed away safe, (I've kept my airbox) you never know one day you may want to put the car back to standard.

They sound fair prices to me! I had thought about hanging on to it but the next mods are calling and I'm trying to raise the cash! :)

Thanks for the help buddy!

Dim problem :). Lol the modding bug has kicked in, I know what you mean I'm doing bits and bobs on mine I hate saving.

Back