• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard Battery Tie

Hi,

I bought a Civic Type R at the end of last year. its a nice a standard car with 1 owner and full honda history. I am currently giving it a bit of a tidy up, wheels refurbed, new mats, new brakes and a service.
Have begun to clean the engine bay and will get rocker cover looking good soon.
Could someone point me in the direction of a standard battery tie,mine is looking rather tired but i would like to have a standard one. i have looked on ebay. Needs to look like new.
Also it is possible to replace just the front plastic on a head light? one of mine has has a scuff which I have no chance of removing.

Enjoying the guides and info on this site.

Thanks

Tim

Honda dealer is your best bet mate.

EP3 part number - 31512-S5A-000
FN2 part number - 31512-S50-000

should be around £12

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly the lights are an all-in-one part, the EP3 ones can be had for around £145 or so (cheapest I've seen them is Cox).

stu, those are Ling's part numbers (the PFKL prefix is PFK Ling), the Honda part number from Lings can be found by adding a part to your basket, then looking in the basket. The EP3 Honda part number is 31512-S5A-000 for example.

Funny you should mention this as ive just ordered a replacement but a purple one which most certainly isnt standard

Sadly the lights are an all-in-one part, the EP3 ones can be had for around £145 or so (cheapest I've seen them is Cox).

stu, those are Ling's part numbers (the PFKL prefix is PFK Ling), the Honda part number from Lings can be found by adding a part to your basket, then looking in the basket. The EP3 Honda part number is 31512-S5A-000 for example.

Cheers mate. forgot the part numbers are shown when in the basket. I have amended my first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back