• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard CTR wheels what are they worth??

I've got 4 standard CTR wheels and just anna know what arethey worth? They are scratched and need re-spraying.

Anyone know the value of these thanks

Ah just the thread i need.

I have a set of MINT EP3 wheels with good Bridgestone Potenza tyres.

They were powdercoated just before i bought the car, so not a single mark on them.

I might put them up for sale, Cheers Nick-E-bay :cool:

I'm only keeping them for Trackdays, but my Circuit 10's may become my trackday wheels if i can get my hands on the wheels i want :D

Aye £400 on a good day, £350 lowest. Much depends on how close you are to bidders though.

i have bought mint wheels with average bridgestones for £150 a few years ago, but as they are now getting quite hard to find good ones the price has gone through the roof, nicks price is about spot on, i have even seen one mint alloy fetch £140 i know as i bid on it

I might pop mine up in Classifieds soon then.

Will get them out and give them a wipe over and get some pictures :cool:

imo postage not worth it thats why location effect price, i sold some on ebay and a guy from the states wanted them, cheapest postage was £85per rim:eek: needless to say he did not buy them

Back