• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

standard rim colour ...

im gettin a set of stop techs put on shortly and will have nice big red callipers so was thinkin of gettin my alloys coated.. they just the stan
dard ctr wheels..what colours u reckon go well with the car...(cosmic) does black work with the cosmic? coz i like keepin it simple..

Aye black can be pretty smart on them, champ white also - but obviously a bigger pain to keep clean

seen the black on the silver and it looks sweet but ive not spied any cosmics with anythin but standard colour rims on em...you know any links to pics i could see?

I seen them on the guys car who I got my brakes etc off whith the orange Honda logo on the centre cap and it looked cool as fcuk. Im not sure he had any pictures tho but I will ask him

I dont know off the top of my head mate, but there is a place highly rated that my mates used, ill find out and get back to you on that

right gentlemen...i think tomorrow is the day ... looks like im off tommorow as im riddled with the cold or somethin throats all ****ed...anyway to more pressing matters im goin to get my rims coated...so far 95% thinkin black..any other last minute requests/suggestions that would look good on a cosmic ? oh and if black seems good any particular kind of black lol ? also... how does that work with the honda badge in middle of wheel ? just kinda thought about that ?

Some dude on here does the `H` decals in any colour you like, so if you don`t like them black, it`s not a problem

I`m not sure if gloss black will be good, bit too shiny.

How about gunmetal?

Trying to find out the exact code i suggested mate, dunno if he will reply in time. You do realise it will take them a few days to do so you will be without the car/wheels

that long ? the place i was checkin implies its a leave come back few hours later job ? or am i way out with that...what i was meaning was when the do the coating do they leave the honda emblem intact or that just get done over ?

it won`t look right being a grey centre cap on a black wheel. Paint it black and put a red `H` decal over it

it won`t look right being a grey centre cap on a black wheel. Paint it black and put a red `H` decal over it

wheres the best place to get paint for stuff like that ? my gf is an art teacher...wonder if she'll be able to get a hold of anythin decent for that... still cant find any pics of a cosmic with black standard rims :evil:....

that long ? the place i was checkin implies its a leave come back few hours later job ? or am i way out with that...what i was meaning was when the do the coating do they leave the honda emblem intact or that just get done over ?

No chance mate, paint will be a quicker job but not that quick if done right. I would go with powder coating of you can get the colour you want as it will last longer and wont stone chip as easy

contacted the guy from the garage and he says its 150 roughly for the 4 wheels ..that seem decent enough price? never gave me an idea yet of how long it would take....who is this mook? i dont think ive came across such a beast on here yet ...

Mook does the forum logo vinyls etc. He comes highly recommended :D

This is his website http://www.skewer.co.uk/

Oh and I was quoted 200 cash for wickedwheels to refurb and paint my alloys. If that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Back