• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

standard rim colour ...

was actually checkin some of them out lately....i like the look of the RSS Inox Gm's in 17s
but i think i can wait a while..between the new brakes and coilovers im hopin to get soon my insurance will rocket.....dont know how some u guys get such cheap quotes.... im 24 with 4 years NCB protected and they still hittin me up for 800 a year n thats without any mods. annoyin as ive got decent money comin in to do some work but dont like the idea of givin those insurance people soo much ..anyway im off to ma scratcher coz im feelin rough as ****...cheers again

Last edited by a moderator:
That link dont work mate - well for me anyway.

Im with A plan and they didnt put the price up for most of my mods :cool:

Get some pic's up when you have it done mate, I too am looking for wheel colour pics on a cosmic and can't find any!

yer right the link didnt work for me either lol sorry bout that.changed it now anyway) will get some pics up soon as its done and all washed up...my gf is an art teacher and photographer so hopefully shell let me borrow her expensive camera :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I have a Milano Red CTR and have had my wheels Powder coated in Cosmic Black. The car looks great!

I ended up creating a template for the big red H logo and spraying it in Milano Red. Ended up coming out realy well.

pics

i`ve seen a milano with black wheels, wasn`t overly impressed (mind you it`s a 1.4 lol)

14616512a4246409849b273700239l.jpg

yer right the link didnt work for me either lol sorry bout that.changed it now anyway) will get some pics up soon as its done and all washed up...my gf is an art teacher and photographer so hopefully shell let me borrow her expensive camera :D

Hi mate, you got any pictures yet by any chance......I'm really really desperate to see a cosmic with OEM wheels in a different, darker colour. I'm getting mine done in a few weeks too.

Back