• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard Rim ideas on a Milano CTR

Hi folks, I recently purchased an accident damaged CTR to play around with in Jan and I'm having all the wheels done next Wednesday but I'm still undecided what I want to do with the standard Rims (as in colour).:confused:

If any of your guys or girls have any pics of your standard rims or other to be honest in whatever colours to help me out it would be much appriciated.

Many thanks in advance, Brian

00005.jpg

A little different from every other Milano with White wheels.

Cheers guys, still mulling it over but as much as I would like white rims, I think they really scream look at me. Dont get me wrong, I love the look of them but the less attention I get in my CTR from the theiving scum out there the better, especially as I'm having to park the car on the road these days since moving!! If I had a garage I would def have them white as it compliments the Milano nicely.

Anyway, looking at a light magnesium finish (gun metal), which looked quite nice but I may change my mind again yet lol.

Thanks for the ideas so far tho chaps. B.

Back