• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Standard suspension

Recently bought an Ep3 facelift which has been lowered by the previous owner on '40 mm' springs. I like the lowered look but I have terrible roads and bumps where I live. Having to slow down to 2mph over certain speed bumps so I dont scrape my exhaust is becoming very lame and redundant and its taking away the fun in driving the car.

Can anyone help me get the ride height back to standard? I know I need oem springs but they are quite rare.

Any springs that are similar to standard that I could buy online?

What else would I need to do after swapping the springs? (geometry/alignment?) I've looked in to FRSU but it seems a little expensive.

There's some set on eBay that somebody is selling,you might just need tracking done maybe,FRSU is good but you'll need front camber bolts and rear camber arms
I have this set up on standard springs

You shouldn't have trouble finding someone with a standard EP3 wanting to lower it that you could trade springs with!

Back