• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Steering wobble

Hi hopefullybsome one can advise my car fk2 recently developed a slight steering wheel wobble mainly at low speeds upto about 45mph once u speed up further say 60mph upwards the wobble then turns into a vibration up through passenger seat?
Any views/ideas appreciated
Thanks
Darren

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply,tyre pressure is fine have got car booked in tomorrow to check balancing, though I carnt see that any of the weights on any of the wheels have fallen of.

Not one that I recall I will het the guys at tyre shop to have good look.whem doing the balancing l

This is usually a balancing weight which has fallen off or something wrong with the tyres such as a bulge or just mis-shaped which can happen especially with budget and cheaper tyres.

Thanks for all the advice quick update
Both front tyres Hugh bulges on the inner wall surprised they never went bang strange thing is I avoid potholes as much as I can so 500quid in for couple tyres pick car up in hour problem solved. I'm happy about didn't fancy the trip to honda

Back