• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

steering

Hi All
I had my EP3 lowered on eibach sportline with adjustable chamber arms and chamber bolts along with a four wheel alignment about 8 weeks ago And have done nearly a 1000miles since having all of the work done. Now all of a sudden in the past week or so when im driving straight the steering wheel seems to be a touch to the right and when put straight the car pulls of to the left. I have been told that its where the suspension has finally settled and that's whats caused the steering to have gone "wonky" and that i would need another alignment done to sort this.
Is this the case? has anyone else had the same issue ?
Many Thanks
Lucas

You will need the alignment tweaking whatever has happened, but settling won't have caused it to pull

I did have to take the car across a bit of a farm lane about 2 weeks ago which was like a motocross track to be fair. so maybe that could be it.
cheers for the advice guys

Back