• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Dont mean to sound like a dumb ass, as I havent ever had the spark plug cover off, but does the carbon fibre one slot on top of the existing silver one? Or do you remove the silver existing cover all together?

Thanks.

To be honest the old ones aren't that bad, it's just me been fussy. When I steam cleaned them and used interior foam they came up well. I suppose I could sell. Haven't decided yet I may use them as spares.

Also fitted some bright white LED side lights and number plate lights. Will post pic when it's dark, can't wait to get HIDs now.

I've read that the mugen short shifter is not that great.

A guy fitted one to his FD2 and didn't really notice a difference.

I've read that the mugen short shifter is not that great.

A guy fitted one to his FD2 and didn't really notice a difference.

The FD2 throw is shorter than the FN2. It is a pretty much pointless mod on the FD2, not so on the FN2. :)

Just a little update of some bits I've been on with...

af95a277.jpg

d7609195.jpg

108225e6.jpg

2e3f46fe.jpg

aa6d794a.jpg

ddc50378.jpg

ba42cade.jpg

963ecf09.jpg

It's just one of those colours that's a pain to keep clean but is so rewarding when it's clean in the sun

To be honest the old ones aren't that bad, it's just me been fussy. When I steam cleaned them and used interior foam they came up well. I suppose I could sell. Haven't decided yet I may use them as spares.

Lovely car...much of what you are doing is what I plan for mine...only had it 5 days so not going to be buying loads just yet though...according to the boss anyway!
If you do decide to sell your previous set, please PM me as I would like some to get rid of the nasty aftermarket ones in my FN2...assuming they fit of course as I am sure I have seen on a forum somewhere that during the 07 to 08 model years the mats changed meaning that they wont all fit right...maybe someone could just clarify that please?

Back