• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Pre 2008 they have two holes at the back quite close together on the right hand side. These are used to fix the mat in place to a metal bracket that comes out of the floor near the driver's seat.

2008 on the had a hole either side at the back and fix to two mounts on the floor that go through the holes with a twist to secure them.

;)

There you go Type R Fan... I hope John has answered your question.

A quick little update:

Decided to paint my calipers, so popped to halfords, bought some hammerite paints (black,white,red) and some brushes, paint thinners etc and set to work.

ad26cd44.jpg

7b4c602a.jpg

also started to do some cleaning and detailing on the arches and suspension...

fe13aa8f.jpg

RESULTS:

5ff0fc8f.jpg

3e299169.jpg

81528586.jpg

Also fitted my Tegiwa carbon plug cover:

afc63016.jpg

also cleaned up the rocker cover while I was at it, tempted by a Mugen fuel rail
guard now...

2fc15aa6.jpg

6debdc2a.jpg

b53aa4c9.jpg

J's racing oil cap ordered in Red now
icon_wink.gif

I agree....I am liking this a lot. Was all the caliper paint done by a small paint brush? You have done a good job.

Yep the black was done with a brush about 1" thick. The detailing (writing if you will) was all done with a selection of fine artist brushes. Thanks for the kind comments. I plan to mod this car tastefully and to a professional standard. Lots more to come, enjoying every minute of it and can't wait to start attending meets. Already made lots of pals on the forum. Would be good to catch up with you all for real.

I'm glad your treating it well. How are you enjoying it? Did the pen arrive safely?

I'm glad your treating it well. How are you enjoying it? Did the pen arrive safely?

Hey Ed. yeah pen got here safe and sound thanks mate. Mel transferred you some money for postage into your bank account. Really enjoying every minute of the CTR mate. I aim to have it fully complete by next summer for all of the shows. Your ATR is looking sweet, hope you're enjoying it mate. All the best.

Cheers

J's racing oil cap came today along with a decal and my team HEKO wind deflectors. Fitted them all with ease. Can't wait to tiny the rear windows now so they blend in. I also fancy having the manifold cover painted candy red. Can anyone recommend anyone on any forums that professionally paints these covers? HKS RSK is next on the list with the J's strut braces. I feel a trip to sumo power coming on :) !!!

d56e4905.jpg

350d6ced.jpg

8063ec9c.jpg

2adb6e87.jpg

I can recomend someone to you to do the paintwork if you want?

When you fit the braces you won't need to trim the top mount covers as they've already been done

Looking fantastic mate, loving the little J's racing sticker on the bonnet. Might have to steal that idea and put something on mine!

I can recomend someone to you to do the paintwork if you want?

When you fit the braces you won't need to trim the top mount covers as they've already been done

Cheers man! Yeah could you PM me details please Ed?

Dude I'm so embarrased lol the kisses are a mistake ! Haha Ive been emailing the wife and auto pilot took over !

Back