• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stickers for centre caps

Im currently having my wheels refurbed by spit and polish

When then come back I am looking for some stickeds to go on the centre caps, as they are spraying the caps for me as well.

Can anyone supply me with the red 'H' or the 'R'? to go on them?

Chris, It might be worth you putting a wanted ad in the classifieds.. Someone did the other day and got a full set for £8 :twisted:

dotty said:
Chris, It might be worth you putting a wanted ad in the classifieds.. Someone did the other day and got a full set for £8 :twisted:

good plan :smt023

Didn't Iantype-r have a shed load of these? he was sellinga job lot i think. was someone like that. Maybe pm him! ;)

Black R said:

When then come back I am looking for some stickeds to go on the centre caps, as they are spraying the caps for me as well.

Are they refurbing them back to 'standard' colour? I've used Spit and polish in the past with superb results and thought this would be well within their capabilities.

no im having something a little different done :wink:

Will pm Mook and see what he can do, is he on this forum?

alright mate, i can supply u with the centre caps stickers if you show me a picture of them no probs.

Or did u get them in the end from sum1 else? no worries mate if you have already got them.

Mylee said:
Black R said:

Are they refurbing them back to 'standard' colour? I've used Spit and polish in the past with superb results and thought this would be well within their capabilities.

Bit off subject! How much did it cost? All four of my wheels need completely refurbishing! It's something I must get done as I think the state of them would put people off when I come to selling it.

Back