• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

STOLEN ACCORD TYPE-R

HI EVERY1 "BAD NEWS"

MY CAR WAS STOLEN 7/11/07 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT 3:00 IT WAS THERE 4:00 GONE.............

HOW I DONT KNOW!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT

W'REG, SILVER, BLACK 'N' WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR. 18" INCH HONDA ALLOYS

MANCHESTER REGION

GUTTED

REWARD FOR ANY INFO ON RETURN..........

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    475 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    506.6 KB · Views: 43
UPDATE (STOLEN TYPE-R)

HI EVERY1, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS & SUPPORT IN TACKLING THIS ISSUE.

This is well and truly gutting!!! BELEAVE ME.

But any way update and answers: It was parked on a communal car park (about 15 metres from back!)

From Wthenshawe, like a few people saying there are bits on here that will stand out BIG TIME!!! So every1 keep a good eye out for factory (limited I think) black & white recaro interior, no front splitter on bumper (as I took it off to repair very slight damage), dodgey nsf headlight when first turned on!! connector broken, 18" honda alloys (off later shape, very rare on 18"s). I will be able to reconise any part on this as ive took everything to bits for various reasons...

If you see this car or any part locally to you or anywhere soon PM ME PLEASE, want to get idea of where it is. THE EYES AND EARS THE BETTER!!!!!! Should get jobs and buy 1 themselves.

Police have rang today saying to the missus "found key, have you got yours, serial number matches silver accord type-r???" not sure area as missus very unclear. But it was yorkshire police. Then went on to say its "something to do with an organsied gang around leeds area???" but was tight lipped as to how he got key, where exactly. Didnt want to get our hopes up he said!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or does he know more than he's letting on????
Any info would be great on this type of "GANG" or anything. This is hard!!!!!! :-(

P.s. insurance if not found 4 weeks, think thats when I should get payout. Dont want the money, want me car back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel very sorry for you, I would prefer to get the payout though as if you get it back it will be registered as 'Stolen/recovered'.

Bloody scumbags :evil: :x

sorry to hear this skinnyman.

as dott says in a bizarre way i hope it doesn't show up because it will then be CAT D stolen/recovered which will bugger the resale about 15-25% :(

Caught someone trying to get into my car a couple of weeks back. It proves that you can't have anything nice without some b*stard wanting it for himself ! ! ! :evil:

sorry to hear about it mate. The thieves need their nuts crushing.
I hope my disklok arrives quickly.

Back