• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stolen MTBs

Hi Guys

Had both my bikes nicked last night :(, looks like they were after my bikes specifically.

The bikes are both pretty distinguishable

Giant XTC (2011)
DSC_0028.jpg

Giant Trance X (2009)
DSC_0098m.jpg

If anyone wants anymore information let me know and i'll send you a spec over.

Had my custom made/sprayed Kona Stinky nicked last year. They actually moved my Kona hard tail and more expensive Road racer out of the way to get to the big ass looking one. tw@ts

Have you posted up on Southern Downhill mate?

Were they insured? I had my bike insured at my old gaff, but it cost stupid money to inusre it. It's a bike FFS!

Were they insured? I had my bike insured at my old gaff, but it cost stupid money to inusre it. It's a bike FFS!

Should hopefully be getting decent enough money back for them via the house insurance, I did look at insuring them via someone like Evans cycles but the cost was comparable to my car insurance :(

Had my custom made/sprayed Kona Stinky nicked last year. They actually moved my Kona hard tail and more expensive Road racer out of the way to get to the big ass looking one. tw@ts

Have you posted up on Southern Downhill mate?

No mate haven't posted there, I've posted on bikeradar that's about it so far.

Back