• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stone Chip Protection Shield GI

Hi all,

I'd like to get peoples opinions and whether or not they'd spend money in getting a product like this fitted.

I'm trying to work out if its worth me offering a service like this and what kind of return on investment i'd get.

The sheilding would be bespoke to each car and be invisible. All of the cut lines would be hidden meaning no exposed edges to get damaged. The film would be available in 150um and 300um thicknesses.

I'm not sure on cost at the moment as things are still in the negotiation stage.

IMO it'd be perfect for Honda brand cars as they suffer greatly from stone impacts on their soft paint.

It would be available for all types of cars and bikes.

Any feedback is greatly received :)

Thanks

Andy

I might be interested in getting my belly pan on the bike done mate.
Was talking to someone about this earlier today.

Any idea on cost Minge?

How useful are these product mate?
How do you go by washing the car once you've wrapped it in that plastic film ?

I might be interested in getting my belly pan on the bike done mate.
Was talking to someone about this earlier today.

Any idea on cost Minge?

No idea on cost yet mate. I need the company to get back to me with the rough cost of a plotter and film. Then i need to work out how long each item will take to fit.

How useful are these product mate?
How do you go by washing the car once you've wrapped it in that plastic film ?

The 300um film is superb. The company i'm speaking to offer the best film IMO.

When the film is on you wash the car as usual. There is no need to add protection onto the film as it has UV resistant properties.

So you cant polish this i presume?

I may be interested on my bumper/bonnet/front wings

I've just spoken to Andy & he's waiting for a phone call today, so he should be able to give us some more details soon.

Could be interested, the front of mine is knackered and requires a respray so would be good to have this stuff fitted once it is done.

Could be interested, the front of mine is knackered and requires a respray so would be good to have this stuff fitted once it is done.

u got to stop tailgating lottie ;)

:lol:

my front is knackered too btw :(

Back