• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Cheers James.

now find me a hayabusa!!! LOL, i'll love you forever!

It looks nice at that ride height, but its too low, skittish, doesnt handle amazing like it should!

Fair-play you drive it. I'd love to be able to drop my EP3 similarly. I will do when I upgrade to coilovers.

Yeah, spot on - I wasn't a fan, until someone else on here with an Arctic Blue DC5 also posted up pics of his lip. No where near as low as yours. Yours looks better - ride height FTW. :twisted:

That other person on here is me,i would lower it more but its my dayley driver and the roads where i am are poo no so no chance sadly :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand that mate.

It does look much better even lower though. Just my 2p.

My EP3 will be similarly low, when I get coilovers.

Cosmic, where are you??

I do think it looks good low, just as i said, looks like it has a full boot at the back, just needs to come up that little bit.

Cosmic, where are you??

I do think it looks good low, just as i said, looks like it has a full boot at the back, just needs to come up that little bit.

hey dude im a mate of chalkie's i was chatting to you on you itr-dc5 thread im in cranleigh.
PS how was the riding in alfold the other weekend?

Ahhh, whats your username on there??

Riding was good mate, very good. Smashing up Bracknell alot recently :)

Im a mate of Chalkies too, i was round his last night actually.
Im always up your way, the roads aint that bad! Get it droped :p

Riding was good mate, very good. Smashing up Bracknell alot recently :)

Im a mate of Chalkies too, i was round his last night actually.
Im always up your way, the roads aint that bad! Get it droped :p

my name on dc5 forum is civicjordan 281 (i joined when i had one lol)
ah right we will have to get a little meet going on :)
haha yer i wish i cought afford coilovers buy saving for kpro and have also just bought your cars old wheels from stephen
SSR Type C's yo!

You bought the wheels??? didnt even know they were for sale, I want them!!
Fancy selling?

Yep i bought the ssr's :D :D and errrr nope sory dude aint for sale they are not going on untill next year so i will rub it in when i see you about ;)

Riding was good mate :)

Im a mate of Chalkies too, i was round his last night actually having a bumming sesh.

:lol:

Raise the rear, leave the front if anything. Anything else and NASA will take you out, simples.

LMAO!
It was a good sesh too!!!

I wanna get the front up a little, because if i raise the rear, it will lower the front lip a little more too, and ive got a lower brace going on, so i want more ground clearance!

Before
IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

After
IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

Oh and some pics after picking it up and giving it a wash at home :)
More to come once ive given it a good clean after my honeymoon!

IMG_0230-1.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228-1.jpg

IMG_0227-1.jpg

IMG_0226-1.jpg

IMG_0225-1.jpg

IMG_0224-1.jpg

Picked up a few little bits today
Jazz washers and some new trim clips for the ECU cover shelf

Oh and............
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
DSC00454.jpg