• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stop-Tech 300mm Touring kit Brake Pads

Ljw

Hello, Trying to source some pads for my EP3 which is running 300mm Stop-tech touring kit which was fitted by ABP in 2015.

I'm getting really confused because there are different sizes of callipers for the Touring kit and I'm not sure which mine is.

There is a 'ST-40 Calliper'

And a 'ST-41 Calliper'.

I've looked on my invoice from ABP and all it says is 300mm Touring kit.

I've tried to source some pads but they say the following;

Tegiwa - ST-41

H-tune - ST-40

Hond-R - ST-41

Due to the fact I'm not sure myself i decided to look on Stop-tech's website...too see what the visual difference is in the Callipers, once looking there was minimal difference and it was hard to tell them apart.

If someone could shed some light on this for me that would be great!

The touring kit has the ST-41 caliper. The ST-40 caliper is what comes in the BBK with the two piece bigger 328mm discs.

ST-41 calipers take EBC DP4612R or Ferodo FCP451H pads. HTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you know if these are the replacement Stop-tech ones in the ST-41 Option? https://h-tune.co.uk/stoptech-street-performance-front-brake-pads/

I really want to keep the stop tech ones as when i had the kit fitted i opted for ferodo ones as an upgrade and i found i wasn't generating enough heat in normal driving and they were dusty/noisy... when i went for the stop-tech ones included in the kit i was really surprised how well they felt in everyday driving no issues what so ever.

Yes they're the ones, just select Stoptech ST-41 @ £62.99
Sure they're £55ish from ABP.

I was the same, DS2500 were OK on the track but the stoptech street pads have waaaay more initial bite on the road.

I want stop-tech ones back i think they are brilliant i mean I had them on 2 years at the time felt great, and then i changed to a different pad which was upgraded can't remember brand might of been ferodo, was not as impressed. Only reason for replacing is that the car has been sat for a while and they keep fading and sticking on..think its due to all the crap that is on them as they look really old. I called ABP earlier and said they were £85 and £10 postage so i have bought them off H tune..hopefully will solve my issues. £67 inc postage...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back