• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoptech rotor replacement

Is anyone running a stoptech big brake kit?

I'm after some new rotor of which I've found two sets one with a LOT MORE BUTT HURT THAN THE OTHER!!!!!

328X28

Just need to know if anyone has ordered the cheaper rotors from Germany??? They list the oe part numbers from stoptech so I'm guessing there the same just unsure???!!!
4484d14fe7430a7de3e5b13459e4b497.jpg

392bc1e23b585c31b0a6a36746d604b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whatever rotor replacement you plan on getting stay away from cross drilled ones, slotted ones are more than enough! When I replaced mine, I had it all ordered from ABP Motorsport and as always great customer service and support and had it all shipped next day! I just can't remember how much the replacement rotors and EBC Yellow pads cost me so It might be worth giving them a call bud!

Vteker I am broke .... !!!! Contacted Chris at ABP I've got new rotors and yellow stuff pads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol broke but happy once all that bling is shinning behind the wheels! Once the pads and discs have had time to properly bed in and you deliberately hit those anchors as hard as you can I'm sure you'll have a huge smile and a huge release of adrenaline lol

Back