• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Strut braces

NYA

Thinking of getting J's front upper and probably Mugen or Spoon rear upper braces. Are these good choices, and if any mods have to be done can someone let me know what they are and how difficult they are. :D

They'll both go straight on, i think the rear brace needs the rear carpet moving slightly but apart from that they both go straight on :)

The j's racing aint point to point tho is it :? so its basically looking good in the engine bay whislt doing not alot

You need to reallocate the brake reservoir or something when fitting the spoon front upper strut im sure

TerryCTR said:
The j's racing aint point to point tho is it :? so its basically looking good in the engine bay whislt doing not alot

You need to reallocate the brake reservoir or something when fitting the spoon front upper strut im sure

Spoon front upper strut you do yeah :)

I had the J's front upper and Spoon rear upper on my old CTR

SPOONCFCOVER.jpg

P6100040.jpg

The j's racing aint point to point tho is it so its basically looking good in the engine bay whislt doing not alot

Is this right, i thought the idea of struts was to tie the 2 suspension mounts/turrets together offering more rigidity across the front of the engine area. :?:

TerryCTR said:

You are right its not point to point, but it made a noticable difference as soon as it was fitted to my car. I'm very happy with mine.

Back