• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

strutking rsx pedals

Hi peeps, can anyone tell me how long these will take to come
from the states as i have already paid for them which was on the 26/2/09
your help will be appreciated

cheers gordy

Items I order from the States usually take 2 to 3 weeks.

Strutking has sold loads of pedals to the US market, you won't be robbed, rest assured.

Just a word of warning that if you look closely, the strut king pedals don't look anywhere near the quality of the DC5 ones. I know they only see the soles of your feet, but just thought I would mention it. ;)

Just a word of warning that if you look closely, the strut king pedals don't look anywhere near the quality of the DC5 ones. I know they only see the soles of your feet, but just thought I would mention it. ;)

Cheers mate ;)

Well i can't belive my luck, well after 4 weeks still no pedels so i e-mailed them to say item has not turned up, so they said they will send new set out which they did & gave me the tracking no: guess what turned up 2x sets of pedels so if anyone would like a set they are in the for sale thread.

Back