• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuart-t's CW FD2

stuart-t

Too posh for Tesco's
It's a 2010 face lift FD2.Mods so far Modulo adjustable suspension,Mugen lip, Mugen wind deflectors, black grille.

Modulo suspension.

Winter wheels on
009_zps457e0862.jpg

006_zps797080ca.jpg

Nice. I've been looking at Mugen front lips and rear wings this week. :oops:

I now have the Hondata Flashpro installed on the car.
I loaded the "FD2 Hondata Type R reflash" map .
Vtec now starts at 5k ,8.6k limit.
The car feels much smoother, much better mid range .You can really feel the difference in the 3rd/4th gear pull.
Bonus is that it cost nothing extra on the insurance(greenlight).

A little update on this one after a bit of work this week .
Toda cat back fitted , K & N panel filter,DS2500 front pads, graphite grey grille,CW wheels/070's back on .
Pics to follow when it stops raining.

Had the Toda fitted and I have updated the map to suit ,Makes a nice sound without being stupidly loud and does seem to make a bit more power.
009_zpsf119b465.jpg

Graphite grey grille fitted. I wasn't sure if it would suit the car,but I think it works ok .
015_zpsc83bb1a4.jpg

014_zps893f77d0.jpg

Black grille with the grey.
011_zpsd84d76ab.jpg

070's back on
020_zps18dc48ce.jpg

CW wheels back on ,DS2500 fitted.
019_zps04b49214.jpg

Damn it I hate everyone who has an FD2! :lol:. So jealous I need to get one they are awesome :D.

A little update on this one. Took the FD2 down to Cornwall last week for the family holiday and found the Toda just a bit too loud to live day after day .So I've ordered the Mugen cat back from japan ,should be here within the week.

Back