• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stupid question?

A lad at work has a sports cat and a Supersprint backbox for his EP3. They were on when he bought the car and his missus made him remove them as they were too loud :lol:

Question is, will they fit the DC5?

Im guessing no but im interested as he's selling both for £100 :D

The B pipe is the same for the EP3 and DC5 (length wise anyway), but the back box will be too short for the Teg. Don't know about the sports cat, but wouldn't fiddle with that unless you're going to remap.

The B pipe is the same for the EP3 and DC5 (length wise anyway), but the back box will be too short for the Teg. Don't know about the sports cat, but wouldn't fiddle with that unless you're going to remap.

Cheers Jermal ;)

Thought it was too good be true :lol:

Another call for buying it and selling it on via the forum.

Yes, the BB would be too short for the DC5.

Mods - If you're not happy with me putting the pictures up then delete them and i'll send them via PM. Cheers

24042009004.jpg

24042009005.jpg

24042009006.jpg

24042009007.jpg

24042009008.jpg

24042009009.jpg

Mark, I picked these up from your mate steve this afternoon. A sound geezer and knew his stuff. cheers!

Anybody got any ideas on what make the sports cat is?? Will be fitting the backbox tomorrow but would like to know who the sports cat is made by...

Mark, I picked these up from your mate steve this afternoon. A sound geezer and knew his stuff. cheers!

Anybody got any ideas on what make the sports cat is?? Will be fitting the backbox tomorrow but would like to know who the sports cat is made by...

No worries mate, glad someone bought them as they would of just rusted in his shed. I know he told me before i had my Teg that he had them off his EP3.

Enjoy :D

Back