• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sub & amp install on EP3

Hi all

Just a quick one I'm thinking of putting my sub and amp in my ep3 fairly soon and i was just wondering where the grommet is in the bulk head to put the power cable through? I've had a quick look but couldn't see anything there :-/

Thanks

There is one in the passenger side footwell, behind the ECU, under the dash. Its quite high up and a ballache to get to.

The one behind the glove box etc, I got to it from the engine bay, kept pushing the wire through until it ended up all inside my car. Was easier that way as I just pulled the wire through.

I might have an alpine type r subwoofer for sale soon and a alpine mono amplifier. but aye the one behind the glove box.

There is one on the drivers side, I know this as I had to remove all of the wiring that the previous owner had installed.

Sorry, couldn't tell you, I never went under the dash, just cut the cable and pulled it back through.

Is it the one just to the left of the suspension strut? there's 2 grommets there on mine i did try and find it behind the glove box but couldn't see it for the life of me

Back