• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suggestion on Air Filter

Hi guys,

Am looking to buy the following air filter for my 2002 EP3,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civ...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a05a238fa

Anyone has any suggestions if this is good quality etc?

Thanks!

The fact they spell Vtec like this VTECH doesnt inspire me with much confidence.
There is not much information on the item, wether it is paper - cotton etc.
I would avoid it. The K&n or cosworth drop in filter are not too expensive, or spend abit more and get the ITG filter.

If you are after power, a decent induction kit such as Gruppe M (or Tegiwa copy) or the AEM.
But a remap will be needed to see any gains.
If you're after more info on induction, use the search function, there is stacks of valubale information to read through

Thanks guys for the moment am looking into keeping the induction system stock maybe I rethink about it in future.
Would then probably go to the Honda OEM air filter..

I had a ITG drop in filter was pretty good I seen a test think it was on here and it showed the ITG was the best drop in, but there £50

Pipercross viper is a good one for power gains and noise. Comes with its own cold air induction tubing and is sealed in a heat proof carbo tube. Looks nice around £200

I have the hondata mod with K&N with a 90mm cold air feed from the grill. £40 for the filter and £10 for the caf, both fleebay specials. It does sound slightly louder over stock.

You suggest a reputable web site to get these from? It needs to ship internationally :)

I have the hondata mod with K&N with a 90mm cold air feed from the grill. £40 for the filter and £10 for the caf, both fleebay specials. It does sound slightly louder over stock.

Try some of our traders in the trade section of the forum. They have the answers for int shipping

Blueprint are pretty decent patern part filters, I bought a do luck panel filter from sumo power when I ordered my exhaust only £24.99 and done the air box mod Aswell.

Never thought you can throw in a s2000 intake? You got any pics how that looks? I do not imagine it would take in cold air however?

I have a s2000 intake and vtec crossover sounds great, have a aem cold intake but hant fitted it as the s2000 sounds good

Back