• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Suppose it depends if someone's got European cover on a aa, rac etc policy. Even then they might say FOAD due to the location

My mate binned his Pulsar going round the 'ring once, the AA got him back to his front door. He was certainly glad he took the European cover out.

Ah Suits, sorry to hear that man. :( That's proper bad luck, I guess the smallest of mercies is that you weren't going totally flat out when it gave out.

Hope you get it sorted asap, and get back to enjoying your time away.

Sorry to hear, at least you didn't have an intimate encounter with a wall flat out

Dude, if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.

Don't let it ruin your day. Drive some other cnuts car round instead.

Harv's. Definitely Harv's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forever alone.

This is killing me.

Best track ever, amazing weather and I can't drive my car.

Had some epic PAX laps but I feel sick as a dog.

I managed to sell my track pass to the CEO of RSR for €320, but I'm going to take that in labour and a replacement clutch from his garage tonight.

All being well my car with be OK tomorrow and back to normal.

This isn't funny as its ruined my trip. Spa is the reason we do this and I've missed it. The one lap I did felt great, I know the circuit better than any other I've driven as I've spent the most time here, car felt good, it was sticking and everything was going to plan, then bam, no gears.

In other lol-worthy news this is where I clipped one of the curbs at the Ring and split, lol, my splitter.

9718b473.jpg

989a8f69.jpg

This is what I've done to fix it and this is how it's staying to be honest.

72afd1e7.jpg

That is sh!t mate. How much are they charging to fix the clutch on top of taking the Spa pass?

Bad news!!
Did the clutch just go with no warning?
Mine was slipping like a bitch in vtec for weeks before I changed it. Was fine out of vtec though.

Sorry to hear about the problems Nick :(. Hope it gets sorted tomorrow for you, and love the repair job on the splitter.

great colour match on the tape!

haha nice idea with the sticker too

ask chiok for a go in his silver M3 I'm sure he will let ya!

Back